Recitals & Awards
Dress Code: Performers are expected to wear formal stage attire (dresses for ladies and pants/suits for gentlemen).
Concert Etiquette: Audience members should refrain from any acts of special attention to performers
during the recital, e.g. handing of flowers and/or gifts to performers on stage.
Video Recording/Photo Policy: Use of recording equipment (photo and video cameras) during the recital is strictly prohibited.
This is a Concert Hall requirement. A licensed professional photographer will be making archival pictures
of performers. These pictures will be available for order from
Greg Gomes Photography, Tel: 908-907-0493).
Gold and Silver Recitals (Carnegie Hall)
- Everyone, including performers, will need a ticket in order to enter Carnegie Hall.
- Tickets and stage passes will be available at the Weill Recital Hall Box Office (154 West 57th Street) one hour prior to
the recital. Simply ask for the envelope with the performer's name on it.
- Both performers and guests will enter through the Main Entrance of the Weill Recital Hall on 154 West 57th Street.
Do NOT use the stage door or any other service entrance.
- Performers should register at the lobby of the Weill Recital Hall at least 20 minutes prior to curtain time.
At that point performers and any accompanists will be invited from the lobby to the Balcony, while guests will
proceed to the Hall Orchestra seats.
- Performers must retain their stage pass for the entire recital and be ready to show it
to staff members upon request.
- Guests should ignore the seat number on the tickets. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NOTE: Piano pedal extensions are not allowed at Carnegie Hall.
Super Bronze, Bronze and Achivement Recitals
- Everyone, including performers, will need a ticket in order to enter the Hall.
- Tickets and stage passes will be available for pickup 30 minutes prior to the recital. Simply ask
the usher for the envelope with the performer's name on it.
- Both performers and guests will enter through the Main Entrance of the Concert Hall.
- Performers should register at least 10 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Performers will be seated in the first and seconds rows of the Orchestra.
- Guests are welcome to occupy any seats behind the second row on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional tickets can be purchased by contacting the Golden Key Music Festival offices by
Festival participants will receive custom-made medals and Diplomas according to their award levels.
Participants in the festival for 3, 5, 7, 8, or 9 consecutive years will also receive a
corresponding festival trophy and
recognition on this web site.
Participants in the Festival for seven or more consecutive years will be invited to perform
at Carnegie Hall as a guest artist.
Participants in the Festival for ten or more consecutive years will
be eligible for cash prizes.
Teachers of participating students will receive a Certificate of Excellence.