Attention: to view the winner’s recital program in Baruch Performing Arts Center and Marjorie S. Deane Theater click here. You will see the recital facility place, recital date, time, and the winners’ names published in alphabetical order. The programs’ listing occupied totally 6 pages.
Dress Code: Performers are expected to wear formal stage attire (dresses for ladies and pants/suits for gentlemen).
Concert Etiquette: Audience members should refrain from any acts of special attention to performers during the recital, e.g. handing of flowers and/or gifts to performers on stage.
Video Recording/Photo Policy: Use of recording equipment (photo and video cameras) during the recital is strictly prohibited. This is a Concert Hall requirement. A licensed professional photographer will be making archival pictures of performers.
Gold and Silver Recitals (Carnegie Hall)
- Everyone, including performers, will need a ticket in order to enter Carnegie Hall.
- Tickets will be available at the Weill Recital Hall Box Office (154 West 57th Street) one hour prior to the recital. Simply ask for the envelope with the performer’s name on it. The envelope contains the Performer’s ID Card as well.
- Both performers and guests will enter through the Main Entrance of the Weill Recital Hall on 154 West 57th Street. Do NOT use the stage door or any other service entrance.
- Performers should register at the lobby of the Weill Recital Hall at least 20 minutes prior to curtain time. At that point performers and any accompanists will be invited from the lobby to the Balcony, while guests will proceed to the Hall Orchestra seats.
- Each performer must retain his or her Performer ID Card for the entire recital and be ready to show it to staff members upon request.
- Guests should ignore the seat number on the tickets. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- NOTE: Piano pedal extensions are not allowed at Carnegie Hall.
Super Bronze and Bronze Recitals (Baruch Art Center and Marjorie Deane Theater)
- Everyone, including performers, will need a ticket in order to enter the Hall.
- Tickets will be available for pickup 30 minutes prior to the recital. Simply ask the usher for the envelope with the performer’s name on it.
- Both performers and guests will enter through the Main Entrance of the Concert Hall.
- Performers should register at least 10 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Performers will be seated in the first and seconds rows of the Orchestra.
- Guests are welcome to occupy any seats behind the second row on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional tickets can be purchased by contacting the Golden Key Music Festival offices by email: email@example.com.
Festival participants will receive custom-made medals and Diplomas according to their award levels.
Participants in the festival for 3, 5, 7, 8, or 9 consecutive years will also receive a corresponding festival trophy and recognition on this web site.
Participants in the Festival for seven or more consecutive years will be invited to perform at Carnegie Hall as guest artists.
Participants in the Festival for ten or more consecutive years will be eligible for cash prizes.
Teachers of participating students will receive a Certificate of Excellence so long as they are also the submitters of the applications for those students.
NOTE: In order to receive these Awards, participants must have registered for the recital and paid the appropriate recital fees.